Welcome to NEPMTBA Biker Build Off 2009. Our contest will run from 1.1.09 to 3.17.08 allowing this time period to build your dream ride. Then all machines will show off in the 2009 Scranton St Patrick’s Day Parade in Scranton Pennsylvania. All machines must be ridden from start to finish in the parade thus qualifying your machine for voting.
- Must be 21 or older to enter.
- Machine must be safe and fashioned in workman like manner. No sharp, dangerous objects.
- Machines must have safe working brakes to stop (Your feet don’t count).
- Must send email with description of machine including name of machine, & representing club to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 2/1/09 Please send pics and updates as we all would like to follow along on every ones build progress.
- Machine must participate and complete entire St Pat’s Day Parade route day of parade with NEPMTBA Biker Build Off group.
- Machine must have a representation of St Patrick’s Day.
- Machine must display representation of the NEPMTBA logo.
- Machine should display your club or group.
- Machine must use bicycle drive train components.
- No motors, only human power.
Pics will be taken at the parade and posted on the NEPMTBA Biker Build Off Blog and can be voted on through the site. Voting will be open to everyone and deadline will be 4.1.09 with the winner announced that day!
Some examples of custom built machines are: tall bikes, utility bikes, snow bikes, choppers, 3 wheelers, row bikes, hand powered bikes, wood bikes, bamboo bikes.