The three 2015 Bell Built finalists have been named, and the final voting period is now LIVE through June 4. Unlike prior years, only one finalist will be dubbed the Bell Built grand prize winner, where they will take home the full $100,000 to build their dream trail.
See the finalists below and cast your vote at bellhelmets.com/bell-built.
Exchequer Mountain Bike Park, Mariposa, California
- Sponsored by the Merced Irrigation District
- The Bell Built trail will be a highlight of a new bike park located within two hours of the Bay Area, home of hundreds of thousands of mountain bikers. With a handful of trails already in place the gravity run will challenge riders and offer panoramic views of the open terrain.
Spirit Mountain Bike Park, Duluth, Minnesota
- Sponsored by Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores (COGGS)
- Spirit Mountain already offers the best lift-served riding in the Upper Midwest and the proposed new descent will up the ante by taking advantage of the mountain’s abundant bedrock for steep rolldowns, hucks, and rock gardens.
Urban Wilderness Gravity Trail, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Sponsored by the Appalachian Mountain Bike Club
- Situated in the heart of Knoxville, this bike park is being constructed with a range of trails that will appeal to a variety of riders. The highlight will be the proposed gravity trail that will feature rock gardens, drops, and constructed features in a highly visible area that will draw attention to this regionally unique trail.